Friday, October 3, 2014

To the Girl That Wants My Husband


I have been wanting to write this post for awhile now. I just didn't know how to say the things I wanted to say without sounding like a downright bitch. So I am going to try my best to stay calm and get this all out of my head. But before I start here is a little background. I, Staci, have a hot husband. I know some people won't agree but these leeches at the bar sure agree. My husband and I have been together long enough now that I am very touchy about my man. This isn't about the girls who innocently flirt with him, this is about the girls that see me there and continue to flirt with him. Or the girls who know damn well he is married and continue to try. I'm no where near insecure about myself or our relationship. It's more or less annoying that some of these girls think I'm imaginary or that he is making me up. So, without further ado, here goes nothing. 

To the Girl That Wants My Husband, 

                           Hello there. I'm sure you assumed that I wasn't real but, guess what darling...I am. I heard about how you were practically down his throat last night while he was trying to get you off of him. Despite him telling you numerous times he is married, you continued. I know that my husband is sexy as hell. He's funny and easy to talk to. And damn does he look good in those jeans he wears. Trust me I know, I see him in those every single day. When you started to flirt with him, I could have forgiven you. You had been drinking, it's innocent and you just can't help it. He draws you in with his charisma. But after the fourth or fifth time of him asking you to leave him alone and letting you know he is married is where I cross the line. "Well where is your wife at then if you're married?" Umm I'm at home with our children where I am supposed to be. My husband isn't out to meet other women, he is out to work, to provide for his family. What makes you think it's ok to continue after a man who is married? Do you have no respect at all for your fellow woman? I'm not some naggy, bitch wife who he leaves at home because he doesn't want me. And no matter how much you had to drink, that gives you no right to continue. Then I meet you. Yah we've met and you have the audacity to tell someone you thought I was imaginary. No honey, I'm no where near imaginary. THEN! You continue to flirt with him even when I am in the room! You aren't the first girl to flirt with him in front of me but you were probably one of the few that knew who I was. I know you don't need or probably want my respect but I'm being classy enough to ask you, how would you feel if this was switched around? Maybe the next time you try to prey on a married man in front of his wife you should think twice. And if this has happened to you before, even more reason to not go after a man who is married. There are plenty of single guys out there looking for a nice girl. Except mine, he's found one already. SO HANDS OFF!

Sincerely,
       His Wife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment